Marigold Velvet - Indian Sunset
Marigold Yellow Velvet
Marigolds symbolise positive emotions and energy. Commonly referred to as the 'herb of the sun', the flowers' fiery yellow, orange, and red hues are associated with warmth, happiness, joy, optimism, and good luck.
Add this fresh and bright pattern to home bringing joy and everyday delights to your home.PRODUCT DETAILS
- Designed and printed in England
- Fabric available by the metre
- Fabric width: 138cm
- Pattern Repeat: W10.6cm x H8.25cm
- Fabric Type: Cotton Velvet
- Composition: 88% Cotton 12% Poly
- Weight: 416gsm
- Colourway: Marigold is available in two fresh and bright colourways, Pink Indian Sunset and Sunshine.
- Usage: Upholstery, soft furnishings, curtains, blinds.
- Fire Treatment available on request.
- Delivery: Printed to order please allow 3-8 weeks