Giclée Print Where the Wild Teasels Were - Ibis and Indigo
Imagine being inspired every day by your walls. Because your wall is your canvas.
Where the Wild Teasels Were pays homage to the glorious botanical and its use in the textiles industry, Printed on beautifully textured paper for discerning spaces that tell enchanting stories.
- Size: A4 (297 x 210 mm) or A3 (297 x 420mm)
- The image has 2 cm border, perfect for framing
- Paper: Somerset Enhanced Velvet 255gsm
- Archival Quality Print, it will not fade over time.
- Limited Edition: 150
- Individually numbered and signed
- Printed in London
Printed to order so please allow 5-7 working days for delivery.
Prints will be individually wrapped in a cellophane sleeve with acid free card and posted in a board backed envelope.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 14 days, please read the full details here
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions