Where the Wild Teasels Were Oyster Linen - Amber and Umber
Green Thistle Linen Fabric
Adorn your home in botanical beauty. This beautiful linen pays homage to the glorious invention of the teasle gig, the fascinating machine once used in the textile industry.
Presented in the sumptuous palette of Amber and Umber this exquisite design is for discerning spaces that will tell enchanting stories.
- Designed and printed in England
- Fabric available by the metre
- Fabric width: 142cm
- Printed Width: 138cm
- Pattern Repeat: 27.6cm x 18cm
- Fabric Type: Cotton Linen
- Composition: 60% Linen 40% Cotton
- Weight: 290gsm
- Colourway: Where the Wild Teasles Were comes in sumptuous Amber and Umber.
- Usage: Upholstery, soft furnishings, curtains, blinds.
- Fire Treatment available on request.
- Delivery: Printed to order please allow 3-8 weeks