Jaipur Green Linen
Traditional meets modern in this ode to Indian craftmakers. Jaipur embraces the colours of India in this hand-carved woodblock print. The colourways celebrate Indian culture’s association to both green and red, the first representing new beginnings and the latter symbolising love, commitment and strength. Which will you choose?
- Designed and printed in England
- Fabric available by the metre
- Printed Width: 136cm
- Pattern Repeat: 22.6cm x 17.26cm
- Fabric Type: Linen Blend
- Composition: Linen/Viscose Mix
- Weight: 300gsm
- Martindale Rub Count: 35,000
- Colourway: Jaipur comes in two beautiful colourways
- Usage: Upholstery, soft furnishings, curtains, blinds.
- Fire Treatment available on request.
- Delivery: Printed to order please allow 7-14 days.