Agra Linen - Pinks
Agra Pinks Linen
Be transported to the home of the wondrous Taj Mahal with Agra, a namesake of the historically rich Indian city. The symmetrical floral was inspired by the eternal love between Shah Jahan and his soulmate Mumtaz Mahal, whose tombs have been immortalised in the iconic monument.
- Designed and printed in England
- Fabric available by the metre
- Printed Width: 136cm
- Pattern Repeat: 6.8cm x 9.77cm
- Fabric Type: Linen Blend
- Composition: Linen/Viscose Mix
- Weight: 300gsm
- Martindale Rub Count: 35,000
- Colourway: Agra comes in three charming colourways
- Usage: Upholstery, soft furnishings, curtains, blinds.
- Fire Treatment available on request.
- Delivery: Printed to order please allow 7-14 days.