Tiger Tiger Linen - Jasper
Celebrate the King of the Jungle with a playful print inspired by William Blake's poem ‘The Tyger’.
Inquisitive and joyful, the bold design is as appealing to children as it is too grown-up eyes. Perfect for creating a room with a sense of curiosity and wonder.
- Designed and printed in England
- Fabric available by the metre
- Printed Width: 136cm
- Pattern Repeat: 27.2cm x 13cm
- Fabric Type: Linen Blend
- Composition: Linen/Viscose Mix
- Weight: 300gsm
- Martindale Rub Count: 35,000
- Colourway: Tiger Tiger comes in three charming colourways
- Usage: Upholstery, soft furnishings, curtains, blinds.
- Fire Treatment available on request.
- Delivery: Printed to order please allow 7-14 days.